Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Bow-Titus Project


Do you love bow ties as much as I do?
I'm sure by now you know they are my favorite accessory. (And my most dignified one.)
I just can't get enough of them, and they do really look great on me, don't you think?

Check out my Bow-Titus page
for a chance to have your favorite bow tie (and it's story) featured here on the blog and on my Facebook page -- artfully modeled by me: Titus! 

We're calling it the Bow-Titus Project.

It could be a hand me down with a really cool story, it could be new, it could be vintage, it could be wild, it could be sparkly, it could be specially made for Titus, it could be painted... the possibilities are endless! And you KNOW it will look fabulous if it's worn by Titus!
(Actually, I just found out that someone recently asked to borrow my new orange bow tie: have you ever? That's a huge compliment!)

So: Are you in?


Simply mail your tie or drop it off at Mom's gallery:

1718 Allied Street
McIntire Plaza
Charlottesville, VA 22903

I can't wait! Make it something cool!

xoxo Titus




No comments:

Post a Comment