Monday, July 15, 2013

Project Bow Titus, Part One: Edwin Higgins.


Here I am with my friend Will. 
Will and I are sharing a very special bow tie that belonged to Will’s grandfather, Edwin Higgins. Edwin wore bow ties just about every day and was a truly dapper dresser.
Will only knew his grandpa for six months before he passed. 
So today Will and I have collaborated: we have laboriously tied this special yellow and blue bow tie and are wearing it to honor the memory of Edwin. 
Don’t we both look super handsome? 
I have the feeling grandpa would give young Will a big thumbs up and say:

"Well done, guys!"



Copyright 2013 Sheridan Avenue Studios/Casati Art Studio.
Thanks to Kay Taylor!



Remember: if you'd like to have your favorite bow tie featured on my blog, just pop it in the mail,  e-mail me or message me on Facebook. Our address is 1718 Allied Street, McIntire Plaza, Charlottesville, VA 22903.

No comments:

Post a Comment